Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Newly Weds: Learn How to Improve Your Fertility

Today is my birthday! I thought nobody will remember...but for surprised...my daughters sang me a "Happy Birthday" this morning (in the car)...as my hubby asked them. Yahoo...I felt so happy..

and... I also gonna share this great news to all my readers....that I'm pregnant! I'm waiting for a long time....and the time is come!

So...for the newly weds....or maybe for a couples that have problems....here are some tips for you! I had done some researches on how to increase fertility/conceive faster...so that everybody out there can refer..

A short brief on how to improve your fertility are as below:-
  • Diet

- increase fertility

ü Fruits & vegetables – green, red and yellow (bright) such as blueberries, kale, cabbage and red peppers.

ü Omega 3 – fish (2 servings a week), however avoid from fish with high mercury levels such as tuna stacks, marlin etc.

ü Iron – meat & fish

ü Acid amino

ü Folic acid

ü Vitamin C, E, vitamin B-12, beta carotene, selenium, zinc, L-arginine and L-carnitine.

- Affect fertility (avoid it...)

ü Alcohol

ü Caffeine

ü refined carbohydrates

ü diet pills

  • Daily activities

- Job conditions (non toxic exposure)

- keep track of your fertility by making a calendar

- vagina must be very clean and conducive to the process of conception.

- concerns the type of exercise (not extreme)

- Reduce exposure to cigarette smoke

- Keep a healthy life, reducing stress levels

No comments: